Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday News

Hello Everyone! 
Sorry I didn't post yesterday. During the week there isn't much to say because I  am in the classroom until 4:00 then get back to the college around 4:30 eat at 5 then settle in and get ready for bed. Yesterday and today Sam and I observed other classroom because my teacher was in training and her was gone. It was really interesting to see all the grades and the different styles of teaching. 

In the 5th grade classroom we were in the teacher gave free time at the end of the day because the students earned it. She has video games, board games, sensory games, and each student has there own computer so they have mindcraft on each computer as well. Today I played play stations nba 2k8 against one of my students and lost by two on his last second dunk. But technically it was a tie but then the teacher said its time to clean up so I started cleaning up and the student dunk the ball and won! 

For supper we had steak, potatoes, bread, and many more! It was amazing! Tonight we are watching on the ice with the house mother Ruth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment