Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Saturday:)

Happy Saturday to everyone! Lets see last night Bethany and I tin foiled the rest of our windows so we could sleep in, but instead of sleeping in the construction crew decided to work on the bathroom right next to us instead. Needless to say I'm not bitter about it:) Those of you who have woken me up from a heavy sleep know how I reacted to this, cranky!
Friday was my last full day of teaching and it went well. The kiddos are ready to be done with school just as much as I am! We have now entered single digits til I am home 9 days. Yahoo!!!

Looking forward to being able to sleep in, have my own vehicle, seeing my loved ones, and everything else I miss about home!

Tonight we are going to a couples house that we met here for supper and a movie! That will be fun!

Bethany and I have also realized we have bought 65 pounds of book while being in Barrow. There were a few really good sales up here. Last night we carried a big scale from the gym to our room to figure out luggage, no worries we got it covered!

Lastly- I would like to take this time to wish my mother a Happy Mothers Day! Thanks for always being there for me whether its staying up with me while I am sick all night at age 21 or simply just laying on deck with me! Your a wonderful mother and I couldn't be more blessed to have you as mine! Happy Early Mothers Day! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment