Monday, March 31, 2014

10 Days including today til I leave

Reality hit hard this weekend when I packed up my college room into the vehicle and realized that I was leaving in a week and half for ALASKA for a little over five weeks! Excitement of all the new things that are going to be brought my way and along with the emotional side has set in as well of not seeing family, friends, loved ones and BUSTER for five weeks. (Those who see my Buster make sure you sent, post pictures of him for me to see.) Well thanks for following and look forward to more posting and I get ready for my adventure! 

3 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you to be experiencing Alaska and its culture. Take lots of pictures and you'll have to show me how to facetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited that you will be experiencing the great state of Alaska as a temporary resident. We are confident that you will enjoy your time there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete